Here it is, my now-traditional review of the year as it comes to an end. As usual, when I began to write this post, I didn’t think I’d done anything of note, but it turns out that I was as busy as ever!
– I volunteered as part of the Ceremonies Team at the inaugural British Rowing Indoor Championships, and even made it into one of the promotional videos!
– I also volunteered as a course marshal at another local half marathon
– I won another two rowing finals as part of a women’s 8+
– I graduated at the Barbican in London
– I finally watched the Thames Barrier being tested!
– I went on my third rowing training camp
– I did another screen-printing workshop and made some rowing-inspired prints
– Along with my friend Sarah, I did another 30 Days of Creativity
– I rediscovered books, and reading, in a non-study context. I had missed reading for the joy of it!
– I had my custom jewellery featured in a gift guide
– And my standard range found its first real life stockist
– I was a social media journalist for the Women’s Sport Network at Henley Women’s Regatta
I wonder what 2016 has in store for me?